Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Freedom of Speech

Thanks for visiting my blog.  If you are interested in knowing why I started this project and continue to update it, I invite you to read my inaugural post that includes My Mission statement…located at http://stoptheobamanationnow.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-mission.html

In my inaugural post yesterday I mentioned in my mission statement that… Our personal freedoms are being threatened and many have already been compromised by the policies put in place by the Obama presidency.   
So, to “put up or shut up” I think it appropriate to focus my second post on just such an example of suppression of inarguably the most precious freedom Americans have enjoyed since the Original Ten Amendments of the Bill of Rights were ratified December 15, 1791 – Freedom of Speech.  As our Founding Fathers expressed this inalienable right…

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
BILL OF RIGHTS
Article the third of Amendment I


Rather than attempt to interpret the incident, I think it more enlightening to you if I simply provide you with Colonel Robert D. Sinacola’s account of this betrayal by the Obama administration.  He is directly involved with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation which was on the receiving end of the policy that prevented a soldier from speaking at the foundation’s annual fundraiser.  The only editorializing I feel obliged to add here regards Colonel Sinacola's conclusion that the news media is not allowed to print anything negative about this evil Obama.  As I've already stated in my first post, there is overwhelming evidence that the liberal mainstream media (aka MSM) is in full lockstep - or should I say goose step - with this administration's vision for America. And, as a rule, the MSM downplays or simply ignores the many, many un-American actions taken, policies adminstered, and cover ups endorsed by Obama and his circle of cronies. If you think this is small potatoes you should re-read some of your high school history books.    

No comments:

Post a Comment