Monday, October 29, 2012

Arab Spring Breeds Sharia Law in Eygpt - Obama's Failed Foreign Policy (or is it?)


I wanted to show the headline of this story on Eygpt, but its not the story that I consider most illuminating. It was a post a reader submitted that hit me right between the eyes.  Some folks have called my revelations that Hussein Obama is not of Indonesian citizenry and did not get into Columbia because he applied as a foreign student.  But this poster, who saw the movie 2016: Obama's America knows full well what secrets Hussein is hiding from us and what he has planned for his second term - if we give him the chance.  [I have not seen the movie yet.  I will only view it when Obama loses the election.  I am simply too afraid at the anger I will have to repress after learning even more about our Muslim president.]

FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR

Egyptian Leader Calls For Sharia Law

streiff (Diary)  | 

In yet another triumph for Obama’s support of the Arab Spring, Saad al-Katatni, the newly elected chairman of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood’s political wing, the Freedom and Justice Party (FJP), has called for the institution of Sharia law. The FJP is the majority party in the Egyptian parliament.

POST -

2 hours ago
I watched "2016: Obama's America" last night with my wife and 13 year old daughter. After watching it, I told my wife that it made complete sense why Obama didn't want to attack the Libyans that were terrorizing the compound: as the movie identifies him as an anti-colonialist (based on what Obama wrote in "Dreams From My Father"), he sympathizes with them. In his speech at the University of Cairo, he empowered them. Anyone that didn't see this coming needs to see what Obama is really all about. Let's see...Egypt's new leader is a Muslim and now months later the Muslim Brotherhood calls for Sharia Law.

The Muslims are truly patient people...they will wait and wait to get what they want.

If Obama is re-elected, the drastic cuts in U.S. defense will empower the Muslims even more to commit bolder and bolder acts of terror.

The fact that Egypt and Libya are controlled by Muslims, together with Iran they can control the export of oil. All the while Obama stopped domestic oil production as much as he can.

If this sounds complicated, I believe that it illustrates how dangerous Obama truly is for America. Can I prove it? Probably not, but it certainly looks like the pieces are falling into place.

I believe the green or renewable energy is a disguise for making America even MORE dependent on foreign oil. It seems understandable that Obama wants America less dependent on foreign oil, but in reality won't this make it more expensive by keeping American oil from flooding the market, and allowing the Muslim nations to profit even MORE from their main natural resource?

I guess it comes down to this: there is a simple, very real and very scary explanation why Obama has allowed Egypt and Libya to become Muslim nations. I think he's done the very minimum to help him get re-elected so that he can get the flexibility he told Medvedev to tell Putin about. [Remember when Hussein was caught on mike whispering to Russia's Mevedev to hold out until he is re-elected...then he can negotiate more favorable terms with Putin? You probably don't because the treasonous mainstream media didn't report on it.]

I also predict that Obama will do NOTHING to stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. At least until he leaves office in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment