Friday, July 26, 2013

Liberal hypocrisy

I could site so many examples of Liberal hypocrisy.  But none would ever equal the constant claim of white-against-black racism in this country, with complete disregard for black-on-white or even black-on-black crime.  The Sharpton’s, Jackson’s, Holder’s, and Obama’s of our country are so quick to come to the aid of any black killed by a white, fan the flames of racism, provoke demonstrations, and then walk away, lie dormant until the next high profile white-on-black-crime.  At which time they emerge from under their rocks to make hay, promote themselves and continue their overriding goal of keeping our country divided along racial lines. 

Read the letter below.  Remember the murder of the white infant while sitting in his stroller with his mother by his side pleading that her baby’s life be spared.  But the two black thugs, monsters, were not at all phased by the pleas.  They simply aimed their gun and pulled the trigger, ending the short life of little Antonio West.  Did Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson raise their voices in protest over this horrendous crime?  Did Obama claim that little Antonio could have been him…oh wait…I forgot, Antonio was white.  No matter.  No story here.  Let’s move on and continue our wait for the next white-on-black crime.  They’re the only ones that matter to liberals – the true racists of our country.

**********************************************************
My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

A Grand Jury of my Mommy's peers from Brunswick, GA., determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me, so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson,  because if there were, he would be declared a racist. So there is no one rushing to Brunswick Georgia to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face, while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you,

Antonio West

No comments:

Post a Comment